Vasey RSL Care Brighton (03) 9596 7485Let us help you...
Before you call, get more information.
Fill in your details to receive an email containing a free information pack with detailed information on this facility; and a free copy of the Aged Care Reviews '7 Step Guide to Aged Care Entry'
Your Information Pack will be emailed to you after providing your email address. You will also become a member of the AgedCareReviews.com.au website, and your details may be shared with the organisation in question for the purposes of providing you with further information.
Receive an email containing:
- An information pack containing detailed information on this facility; and
- A free copy of the Aged Care Reviews '7 Step Guide to Aged Care Entry'
What is Important to You?
This is something we ask all new residents: your answers help us understand what ‘makes you tick’. This is your new home and we will do all we can to help you feel at home here.
Vasey RSL Care Brighton is in the beautiful Kamesburgh Gardens, with mature trees all around, including a magnificent Moreton Bay Fig.
About Vasey RSL Care
Vasey RSL Care Brighton has a proud tradition of supporting veterans and war widows, with RSL Care Victoria supporting veterans since World War I and Vasey Housing Victoria helping war widows from World War II.
Around 80% of our residents have a background with the Australian Defence Forces or are the widows of ex-service personnel (sometimes both), while the other 20% of our residents are from the general public.
Every Vasey RSL Care Home is Unique
Vasey RSL Care Brighton has everything you’d expect – home-made food, laundry service, health services and an extensive program of activities, with our own bus for regular outings.
But the thing that makes us unique is our people. Our residents share traditional Australian values – humour, mateship, perseverance, generosity, courage and a larrikin spirit – values bred through a lifetime of living and working in this great country.
Vasey RSL Care is committed to the best possible quality of care, and as a not-for-profit, every dollar is returned to the organisation to help fulfill this commitment. Our staff ratios are substantially higher than the industry average, both in care staff and in qualified clinical staff. We invest in our staff to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to deliver respectful, evidence-based care.
We aim for excellence in aged care with residents at the centre of everything we do.
Facility information, including facility name, operator and location provided courtesy of the Department of Social Service's My Aged Care. All reviews are the personal opinion of the reviewer, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Aged Care Reviews Pty Ltd, and are monitored according to the site's Content Guidelines.